Monday, April 15, 2013

double score

This is a totally superficial post, but...I scored...twice. Friday, J and I went to Kohls to get a nightgown for Grandma Ruth for her birthday. A trip to the store for us never involves just getting what we are there for. J got a sleep shirt and I got a pair of shoes - gold, sparkly high heels. I first noticed them when they were 50-something dollars. Then, when they were in clearance. By last Friday, they had been marked down to $5.99. Yes! Score!


Today I stopped at Target to get a couple of tee shirts. While there, I checked out the clearance racks and wandered over to the shoes. Gorgeous heels I have been coveting on clearance for $11.99 - the last pair. And in my size. Score!


Now, where oh where will I ever wear them! I never dress up these days. Strictly jeans and tees for me. But if I ever have the occasion to, I have a couple great pairs of shoes! Maybe this means there will soon be an occasion. Hmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment