Monday, January 17, 2011

up and then crashing down

No photo today. No nothing. I tried to tie up loose ends today. I attempted to step into my own power and live authentically and with integrity. I made amends where I had been inconsiderate. I spoke my truth honestly and hopefully kindly to a couple of others who I felt treated me unfairly. I tried to settle things with my landlord and ex - who are one in the same person. We still have no formal parenting agreement and now he's demanding more in terms of the house...it doesn't matter....

The truth is I have offered friendship and been rejected. I have offered love and been rejected. I have offered my art and been rejected. I have offered compromise and been rejected and attacked and belittled.

What is wrong with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment