Friday, January 7, 2011

gimme


So, today...today...

This morning I took one of the rescue kitties to the vet to be spayed. She's already six months old. There is no more putting it off. When I returned home, I checked my account balance just to be sure all was okay...it was not okay. Someone - I'm not saying I know who - has been using my debit card number online. This person has been using it a lot. I am very, very overdrawn. I canceled my card and will have to wait for a new one. I scrambled to come up for the money for the vet and to buy lunch for my girl (I watched). At the moment, there is no more. Three-and-a-half weeks to go in January. It's time to hustle for some money. And, no, I don't mean in the street sense. Will it never end...

Maybe, I need a bird like the one above. Maybe, I need a miracle.

Okay. Look for the gift. I have a home, health, a perfect daughter, a lovely little life. I will find a way. I always do. Simplify. There are many pleasures in life that don't require money. The Universe will provide...Is anyone really believing this? The question is, do I?

No comments:

Post a Comment