Saturday, January 22, 2011

nevertheless


I hate you, Mommy. You will never be in my heart. I miss Daddy. I love Daddy, not you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

Nevertheless...you will brush your teeth and wash your face.
Nevertheless...you will go to bed.
Nevertheless...you will get up when Mommy says so on school days.
Nevertheless...you will not drink chocolate milk exclusively.
Nevertheless...you may not have dessert instead of dinner.
Nevertheless...you will hold my hand crossing streets and in parking lots.
Nevertheless...you will not throw balls in the house.
Nevertheless...you will go to the bathroom before we leave.
Nevertheless...you will not eat McDonald's hamburgers everyday.
Nevertheless...you will go to school.
Nevertheless...you will not ignore me when I am speaking to you.
Nevertheless...you may not hit me.
Nevertheless...although you may feel however you do, it is hurtful and unacceptable to say to anyone "I hate you."
Nevertheless....

Nevertheless...you will always be in my heart whether we are near or far apart.
Nevertheless...I love you.
Nevertheless...I will always love you.

Although, I suppose it will be fair for you to hate me when you are older and see the photograph I posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment