Sunday, February 6, 2011

super sunday

It was a very good day. A super day, if you will. Super Bowl Sunday, coincidentally. I received the greatest gift...I got to spend the entire day - from waking to night time - with my most precious girl. That hasn't happened in months and months. There is not one day in our schedule where I get that. Truly a gift.

As a really extra extra special bonus, my Mom is visiting. So the three of us enjoyed each other like we haven't been able to do in years. J and I lived with my Mom her first year, but, of course, J doesn't remember any of that - except for the photos.

None of us are football people - including J, although her father and his mother are ardent fans. We did watch the last 4 minutes of the game. In between Tinkerbell and Enchanted on Disney. During those 4 minutes, the tv sound was off, Hannah Montanna was playing on J's cd player, and J and I were dancing to the music. That's the way we watch sports! By the way, my Mom was doing word puzzles while J and I grooved.

A very good day. Yeah, yeah, there were a few tears here and there. Both by me and J - although for completely different reasons. But definitely, one of the best days ever.

via iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment