Thursday, February 3, 2011

over and over

These two songs have been rolling around in my brain for the past few days - over and over and over. The first one, I can understand - kindof. I don't really care for the song, but it is one of those that once you hear it it doesn't let go. The studio J takes dance lessons from just moved to a new space. At their open house, various dancers performed. One group of girls performed a modern dance to Jar of Hearts. Thus, in my head. Plus, the words, of course.
The second...maybe you can tell me.

Who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
Tearing love apart
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
Don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?
Jar of Hearts
Christina Perri


So if you're too school for cool
And you're treated like a fool
You can choose to let it go
We can always, we can always party on our own

So raise your glass if you are wrong
In all the right ways, all my underdogs
We will never be, never be anything but loud
And nitty gritty, dirty little freaks
Won't you come on and come on and
Raise your glass!
Just come on and come on and
Raise your glass!
Raise Your Glass
Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment