Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012

I keep hearing and reading wishes for 2012 to be better than 2011. I'm with you wholeheartedly - 2011 was a very challenging year. My take is a little different though...There are always going to be challenges. Big ones, little ones. A challenge-free life might actually be pretty boring - and it sure wouldn't hold the opportunities for self-realization and growth. I accept there will be challenges in 2012. We're only seven days in and there already have been! What I ask, what I wish for this year and forever more is not less challenge, but greater wisdom and ability to meet the challenges in the most appropriate ways.

Check back the end of this year. We'll see how I do with that!

And a photo, just to remind myself to roll with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment