Friday, December 24, 2010

done

I have been to hell and back in the last two months. And just when I began to feel safe and happy, hell came back and beat me down again.

I am through with attitude.
I am through with judgment.
I am through with criticism.
I am through with rejection.
I am completely through with men with issues.

Question is: how do you know what their issues are until you get to know them?
Men should come with signs, maybe microchips like they put on animals:
I'm a liar.
I'm a thief.
I'm a drug addict.
I'm a bigot.
I'm a committment-phobe.
I'll say anything to get what I want.
I'm insecure.
I'll just play you till someone better comes along.
I'm afraid to be alone.
I'm afraid of independent women.
I'm afraid of clingy women.
I'm afraid of my own shadow.
I'm afraid of everything.
I'm emotionally a five-year-old in a man's body.
I'll promise you anything and everything and I'll never come through.
I'm not who I seem to be.
Caution.
Get to know me at your own risk.


I'm done...till the next one. Heaven help me...

No comments:

Post a Comment