Wednesday, December 29, 2010

the good, the bad, and the ugly


The good...
woke up this morning with J cuddled against my back.
felt refreshed and hopeful again, with most of the icky feelings of yesterday gone.
witnessed J paint her first paint-by-numbers masterpiece.
although cold and windy, the skies were blue and filled with gorgeous clouds. beautiful day!
heard from some of the lost boys.
had a lovely, lovely evening with a good friend - thank you rk!

The bad...
my landlord (J's Dad, btw) is tripling my rent. if I don't like it, I can leave - leave the only home J knows, leave the house I sunk oodles of money and heart into, and displace all the rescue cats. I wasn't making it with the rent I was paying, how can I possibly come up with three times as much?

The ugly...
that would be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment