Wednesday, June 22, 2011

inspired by...

...Ana of Live & Enliven. Her post today was a series of absolutely beautiful horse photos. It reminded me of how much I love those animal beings and of the significant impact they have had on my life - both physical and spiritual. Get ready for a post HEAVY on photos - on my favorite photos.

btw...do yourself a favor and read Ana's blog. When I "discovered" it through another blog a couple of months ago, I spent the entire night reading every post - well, almost every one...I couldn't quite finish. I will someday though. Read it. The light of her soul shines through every post.

Now, to horses...

Witaka Eye

Cinnamon Eye

Grey's Eye

Through the Wire

Diamond

Kaytee Eye

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You made me all teary! Thank you so much dear, these words means the world to me, it means I haven;t forgotten of being me on my blog. Cab I hug you? - I just did!

    PS: Don't Forget this giveaway ends tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, Ana! You are a daily inspiration. Hugs back!

    ReplyDelete