Friday, April 26, 2013

facebook frustration

I finally succumbed. I opened a facebook account. Facebook has always confused me. Yes, I studied architectural engineering in college, I can do triple integrals with little effort, I can communicate with animals, but facebook confuses me. After being asked numerous times why I wasn't on facebook, I finally created a page. I created a business page because it's against the rules to promote your work from a personal page. However, business pages are unique. You can't search, you can't friend, you can't interact easily with personal pages. It's all very frustrating to me.

If you'd like to make me feel better (!!!) and you're on facebook. Please go to my page and like it. I feel so lonely in facebook land. Thank you!

facebook.com/rosemarie.brown.photography


No comments:

Post a Comment