Friday, April 12, 2013

april 12th

I was married when I was 18. I had known my groom for only six months before we married. I just wanted to be married. Needless to say, there was no hope for this union. It lasted about two years. If we were still married, today would be our anniversary. I won't say how many years, but many many moons! We were both living in the SF Bay Area at the time. I now live 170 miles north of there. Funny thing, the last few months, I swear I've seen my ex at least two times in Chico. Could the Universe be that funny that we'd end up in the same area a million years later???

I don't have any digitized wedding photos. My wedding was back before computers reigned. So, sorry, you can't point and laugh at me in wedding garb! Here's a Barbie wedding photo instead...


No comments:

Post a Comment