Wednesday, August 15, 2012

then and now

I needed some inspiration today. Couldn't come up with something exciting to blog about. I asked J what I should write about and she said "you." Well, that's not very exciting. So instead I decided to write a post about her.

I've been thinking a lot about the ocean lately. We went to the Sonoma Coast for a couple of days last week, but I want more. J loves the beach, as well. She hated it when she was a baby and toddler - too much noise, wind, and the waves were too much for her. I was devastated that my daughter didn't love the ocean as much as I did. Through the years, I've brought her with me, letting her stay in the car if she preferred. When she was about 3 or 4, suddenly the love of the ocean clicked in. Now she loves it as much as I do. Yay!

then - January 2006 - and now - August 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment