Monday, August 6, 2012

just a toe in

I dipped my toe into the pool of dating again. I don't know what I was thinking. Last time I jumped in and found myself beaten and bitten by sharks. It was painful. I retreated back into my simple life, swearing I'd never put myself in that position again. Now, I'm stronger and wiser. I thought I was in a better place. And who wants to be alone ALL THE TIME. Well, not all the time. You know what I mean. So I dipped my toe in...and got it stomped on. Not once, but twice. My ego is bruised. I just don't fit in. Why is it so hard to find a man who is respectful and kind. I'm respectful and kind - well, I have my moments. Why choose to be mean when you can so easily be nice? So it's back to my simple - and single - life.

Barbie & Ken - Dating

No comments:

Post a Comment