Wednesday, May 9, 2012

little miss j

The other day I mentioned J wasn't feeling well. I took her to see the doctor this morning and it turns out she has a little pneumonia in both lungs. One lung is partially collapsed due to the amount of mucous. She's usually such a dynamic child. Right now she seems so little. Of course, at one point this afternoon, when she didn't have a high fever or tummy ache and wasn't coughing, she put on short shorts and a little tee, pulled on my high heeled boots and started strutting around the house like a model. She was so grown up. I kept thinking, "Where did she learn to move like that?" and "Please, stay my little girl. I'm not ready for you to be grown up!" Ahhh, motherhood....ups and downs...joys and worries...the best adventure of my life.

J, taken last Thursday during her class's field trip

No comments:

Post a Comment