Thursday, May 10, 2012

identity

Whenever I send an Etsy order - either brownrose or barbierose - I like to include a little something. When my printer worked, I sometimes included greeting cards or ACEOs - depending on the size of the order. My printer no longer works and I now outsource the printing of my photos. I've been trying to figure out something to include that isn't cost prohibitive, time prohibitive, includes a photo and information, but not a regular business card. While driving to the Bay Area and back today - a six hour drive for me - I thought of the idea of a postcard size business card. By the time I returned home, I had the idea completely worked out in my head. I can print them myself on my 4x6 printer and I can change the images as I like. Here's my first draft, so to speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment