Thursday, June 6, 2013

transformation

I've been seeing butterflies lately. Not just any butterfly, but black butterflies. The other day, Miss J and I were walking and a black butterfly flew right in our faces. Everywhere I go, black butterflies. I'm not seeing any others, just black.

I know Nature has her own rhythms and black butterflies may be hatching or migrating right now. I also know the Universe is vast and wondrous and Spirit always takes care.

I've mentioned in previous posts that doors have been closing for me. I have been worried and frustrated. While nothing has changed that I can see - no new openings - yet, I am seeing black butterflies. Too many to disregard. So I researched the symbolic meaning of the black butterfly...

The butterfly symbolizes new life from an old one.
The black butterfly symbolizes a new strong but subtle life
after a period of transformation - 
a sign of positive change in the present situation.

Thank you, Spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment