Sunday, April 3, 2011

spring is in the air...

...can summer be far behind...

This body of mine does not wear bathing suits. When I swim, I wear a t-shirt over a swim suit - always. Precious, perfect J on the other hand loves swimsuits as much as she loves shoes - that's a lot. Love that girl! And, since I can't buy swimsuits for me, I buy them for her. We don't have a pool, but our neighbor does, and another neighbor does, and we go swimming at the public pool nearly every day during the summer. We are both counting the days until the water is warm enough to swim. Until then, I've been perusing kids' swimsuits. So fun!

Here are my favorites - so far. It was really really hard to narrow it down to this many.

left to right, top to bottom:

I thought I would ask J's input. She looked over all the photos. Below are her picks. The blue one is her favorite. You'll notice that not one she chose was on my list! Gone are the days when she and I had the same taste - in anything. Although to be fair, I love the swimsuits below, as well. She does have good taste - just so different from mine. Alas.


There are so so many more...

No comments:

Post a Comment