Sunday, February 24, 2013

mercury mercury

Mercury's in retrograde. It first crossed my mind earlier today when every - every - traffic signal between the grocery store in Chico and home was red for me. I thought, "it must be" when not one but two cars on the midway - speed limit 50 mph - were traveling at the lightening speed of 35. I knew it when every link in my saved posts section refused to load. I was reminded of it when blogger took 5 minutes to open. I'm going to turn off the computer and bury myself under a blanket...thanks for letting me vent...


Here's a picture of Tom - the neighbor's cat - with a look that perfectly matches my feelings right now...

BTW, Mercury is in retrograde until March 17th. If this post disappears somewhere into the blogosphere, I won't be surprised...

No comments:

Post a Comment